With almost every one of our favorite television shows in a mid-hiatus slump, I have some Community news that will cheer all of Greendales students up. Think of this as something like my previous HIMYM spoilerpalooza, but with a lot more Jeff Winger.
- The entire season 3 has been finished shooting.
- If Community does not get a fourth season, the season finale won’t disappoint fans. Joel McHale has said that the season finale is a crazy episode, where ends are somewhat tied up. However, Alison Brie was quick to add that if (and when) a fourth season is added, those loose ends can be easily untied.
- Joel and Alison both expressed confidence that the show will get a fourth season in an interview with Micheal Ausiello, considering they’re very close to 100 episodes. And, since the hit show 30 Rock was placed in the same time slot as Community and isn’t getting splendidly high live ratings, the network knows it’s a timeslot problem, not a show problem.
- There will be 12 more episodes in the season
- Urban Matrimony and the Sandwich Arts: 03/15, Andre proposes that he and Shirley remarry and a wedding date is set. Britta and Annie get busy planning the wedding and Jeff prepares to give a wedding speech – while Troy and Abed get ready to be “normal” for the occasion. Meanwhile, Pierce and Shirley pitch a sandwich shop idea to Dean Pelton for the Greendale cafeteria.
- Contemporary Impressionists: 03/22, Jeff begins experiencing extreme narcissism. The group helps Abed get rid of debt by impersonating various celebrities at a bar mitzvah.
- Digital Exploration of Interior Design: 03/29, A new Subway shop opens in the cafeteria, and Shirley, Pierce, and Britta attempt to sabotage it. Vice Dean Laybourne returns to try to win Troy over. Troy and Abed build competing blanket forts.
- Basic Luprine Urology: In a homage to Law and Order, the study group investigate a crime when someone sabotages their science experiment. When they discover the perp, Annie plans on prosecuting them to the fullest extent of Greendale’s Code of Conduct.
Spoiler News (please note not all of these are certain)…
- Rob Corddrry a.k.a Jeff’s former law firm friend will be back for the season finale
- There’s a pillow fight war coming up. Think paintball but…softer?
- Somebody dies, but not to worry, they’re not from our beloved study group. They are however, someone we’ve seen on screen before. Bets, anyone?
- Jeff may or may not be seeing a shrink about mentioned-above narcissism
- Jeff/Annie will cool down a bit romantically wise, but you’ll still see some great friendship moments
- Another couple which may have been explored before will be explored again (can anyone say Britta/Troy?!),
- Annie and Abed have their own episode spent entirely in the dreamatorium, which Neil Goldman said “an episode that will either be the best or worst thing that’s ever happened on television”
- There’s an episode where the group plays a video game together, so it’s essentially a video game episode
- There’s some good Jeff and Shirley moments ahead, as well as Annie and Britta.
- BRITTA IS MICHAEL JACKSON
There’s tons of other things I could mention, but I think it’ll be better if you just watch the trailer embedded below. See you guys on March 15th!Tags: Community | Categories: News
Posts from around the web: