We’ve reached the end of season three of Pretty Little Liars and for better or for worse we got a lot of questions answered, yet true to tradition the season ended brilliantly, but still gave us new questions to pounder about until the show returns this summer.
Let’s start of with the ‘less important’ stuff. Meaning the few things not revolving around the identity of A and everything that comes with that.
Let’s talk about Ezria for a second. I really liked how they ended things this season, it was kind of inevitable at this point and I thought the show did them justice. I really liked the final goodbye in that cheesy kind of way because it was kind of where it all started and where it ended – for now. Of course they’re end game. It’s like.. destined!
Another couple I really want to discuss is SPOBY!! Didn’t I tell you from the start that Toby wasn’t dead? I feel all psychic and shit, but how I just loved their reunion and I know it’s pretty irrelevant but Troian looked so beautiful this ep, her make up was simply stunning. I liked how she was kind of dark the first part of the ep, being on the A team actually really suited her. Speaking of, I loved how Aria was like “Spencer’s part of the A team. Game over”, but I think I’d liked a little more of a… I don’t scene, I guess, about Spencer ‘betraying’ the girls, but it was good thinking with the whole Red Coat thing.
So, elephant(s) in the room – Ali is supposedly the girl in the red coat and Melissa, Shana & Jenna are definitely not playing on Team Good. I sort of had a feeling it would be Ali in the Red Coat, but I wonder whether the show’s following the books or not with the whole twin thing, though it seemed like Ali never really died because we saw her get pulled up of the ground in a flashback at the end of the episode. Also, it seemed to me like Ali/Red coat was trying to protect the girls as opposed to tormenting them. So I wonder whether Red Coat is really the leader of the A-team that has been tormenting them, or just trying to help them. I’m thinking Ali wanted the girls together in that house to see them, show them that she was still alive before (probably Jenna) set house to the fire and all that. Seems like Mona’s more or less on Team Good now as well? It’s getting really confusing figuring out who’s good and who’s evil, to be honest. So many questions answered and yet… not.
I really hope season four will turn things around a bit so the girls gets their revenge. If Red Coat/Ali is in fact playing on the good side, then I’d like to see them team up together and bring down the real bitches once and for all! Would be epic. We’ll see. I for one can’t wait ’till season four, what about you guys?
Notes and thoughts
- What did the girls see in the back of the car at the end of the episode? It’s killing me, like, literally. Any guesses? I’m thinking, Wilden? Ashley? The body people thought was Ali? CeCe? I want to hear some theories!
- Wonder whether Wren’s in this with Melissa. Seemed like he wasn’t the good guy we all thought in the last ep, and now we know Melissa’s definitely after the girls.
- Can anyone find me a make up tutorial of Spencer’s ‘A-team’ make up?
- Whatever will happen to Ezria? Did someone say awkward?
- Seems like someone’s trying to frame Toby, or is it just me? Probably Jenna, yeah? I think it’s pretty obvious she’s the one who locked in the girls and set fire to the house. Seems like the perfect revenge, eh?
- I’m actually finding myself wanting to see a lot more of Ali, still so much we don’t know.
- What the f*ck is up with the whole Shana thing? Kind of weird she just waltzes into the show and hates the girls for no apparent reason.
- Is it summer yet?
Posts from around the web: